High School Entrepreneur Boot camp
We’re excited to have you join us this summer.
What should you expect?
The High School Entrepreneur Boot Camp does not include an athletic component.
3 Day High School Entrepreneur Boot camp!
Thinking about a future in Entrepreneurship and want to explore the subject in-depth before college? Here is your chance!
This boot camp will help to ignite and inspire you! Learn how to transform an idea into a business!
- Meet CEO’s and learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs
- Find your passion and how to create and launch a business.
- From writing a business plan, to pitching investors to “telling your story” this 3 day intense boot camp will help High School students gain real life information and knowledge on entrepreneurship.
- You will leave with the tools to fully launch a business and start attracting customers.
- Each student will also receive a one on one mentorship session with an experienced entrepreneur.
- New hot topics, such as the growth of NIL in college sports and turning athletes into entrepreneurs, will also be covered!
WHO’S RUNNING THIS CAMP?
LEAD Camp was created by local entrepreneurs and youth sports experts Steve Sclafani and Rob Naddelman, who turned their passion for sports and helping kids into Factory Athletics – a company that holds over 1,000 camps across America. (Baseball/Softball) that has helped over 100,000 athletes earn 1 billion dollars in college scholarships over the past 25+ years.
Factory Athletics was acquired by Ripken Baseball in 2023.
Sclafani a former Ivy League Baseball Player from the University of Pennsylvania launched the company in 1994 at 23 years old, and helped revolutionize the player development and college recruiting landscape. The two have been recognized nationally in such prestigious publications as The Washington Post and BusinessWeek. In fact, The Washington Post recently named Factory Athletics one of the “Top Places to Work” in the DC Metro area.
Sclafani is also an adjunct professor at Georgetown University, helping to lead their sports entrepreneur program (Sports Industry Management Program).
Our campers work with cutting-edge leaders in business, entrepreneurship, branding and technology. They are more than speakers – they come in and work hands-on with our campers.
Past guests included:
- Steve Batista, Senior VP of Brand, Under Armour and CEO of Revtown Jeans
- Seth Goldman, Founder and CEO of Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
- Ryan McNey, App Developer Mobomo
- Geoff Hardy, Owner of Game Truck
- Susan Tynan, CEO, Framebridge
- Geoff Tracy, Owner Chef Tracy
- Lori Lindsey, U.S.A Women's National Team